THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 28, 2005

After Thanksgiving!

Hummm lets see, not much to talk about. We've all been feeling bad lately but thankfully today everyone feels better. Today was Dootsie's B'day and we had cake and ice cream. John-Cole has a huge basketball game tomorrow against their rivals. Its the most looked forward to game of the year. I hope they can pull it off!

Nothing new on the adoption front. I do need to get off my butt and get the letters typed up and notarized. I also still need to go to Indianola and get the physicals notarized. We also need to start on the Hepatitus Shots. I need to make that phone call this week!!!!

I still find my self running to the mail box looking for the 171 which I know still has probably a month. I'm just ready for this milestone to be over and get closer to our daughter.

Our pastor preached on being adopted yesterday and it made me cry. I know God has this precious daughter waiting on us and I pray that he holds her in his arms and loves her and lets her know in HIS way that we are on our way just as fast as we can!

Humm well I guess thats it for now.