THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 09, 2006

No LID Yet and Ladybug

Well still no Log In Date! SCREAM!!!!!!! I just want to know when it is!!!!!
John-Cole was sitting in the recliner last night and he said "Hello little ladybug!" He took her outside so maybe that means more good luck.
If anyone is reading this please join our family in praying that the wait time between LID and referral speeds up. Right now I have heard that it could be February before we travel. Goodness I hope not. I really want to have my baby girl home before Christmas. CCAA's websight says that they are through reviewing all applications for June but they don't mention any referrals past May 18th. I hope they speed up.
Love you babygirl, so so much and just want you home with us.
Dear Lord, I love you so much and would like to ask you to be with all of the employees at CCAA. Give them as much help as they need to speed the process up. Lord I know our daughter will be here with us in YOUR time and not ours. I know you have our daughter picked out for us and I know she is meant to be ours. Lord please just be with us through this hard wait and be with Ariel and let her know that we love her so much and that we wish we could have her right now but that You are there with her, loving her and comforting her until we can be there to get her. I love you Lord and I know You do things for a reason and for what is best. Amen!