THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ladybugs Everywhere!!!!

Well today after chruch we went to Wal-Mart and came home. As we were putting up the groceries I glanced out the window and there were ladybugs everywhere! They were crawling on the window and all over the back porch. Then we went outside to get the recliner out of the van and one landed on John! I'm hoping that this is a great omen! Hopefully the CCAA will speed up and we will have our referral in March or April (one can dream!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Here a lot of helpful information.

Also visit my sites:
paxil-here.blogspot.com paxil

Thank's!

Anonymous said...

good day!
Great site. Keep doing.
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.

My links here:

http://ativan.butkel1.org/ ativan


See ya!