THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So sorry I haven't checked in!

I'm so so sorry I haven't checked in since our referral pictures. Maybe one day soon I'll blog about everything that has happened. I just have to get my head on straight again from all the travel. First and most important is that Ariel-Layne is a dream! She is so perfect for us. We love her so so much and can't imagine life without her. She is happy most all the time with the exception of having her diaper changed and going to sleep. I'm sure her internal clock is on a whirl and it will take a bit for it to be normal. I know mine is as I've been sick for 2 days with fever, chills and just feeling awful. At least her not sleeping doesn't keep me awake because I can't sleep either.

We had our first doctors appt. and Dr. Montesi says she is healthy and happy! I'm so so glad! Anyway hoping in the next few weeks to talk about China and all that happened there.

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

Welcome home! I didn't even realize you would have traveled so quickly! Can't wait to see pictures and to hear the details of your trip!

Brandie

Judi said...

Get better and take all the time you need to rest! Plenty of time in the future to blog about your trip. Enjoy your sweet baby!

Naomi's Mom said...

So glad you all are home safely. Thanks for the blog update. I know life has been a whirlwind for you lately. I remember ...

Sandra

AmyO said...

Congrats on getting back home. It takes awhile to recover from all that traveling. AmyO (Guangxi mom)