THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Compromise.......Possibly!

So I think John and I have a name compromise. I wasn't and still am not crazy about Tessa Leigh so I think we are going to compromise with Ariel Tessa. She may be called both or just Ariel or maybe Ariel Tess. I really like the name Tessa and to me she has always been Ariel so joining the two makes sense.

On the Chirstmas front John bought John-Cole a laptop so he should be happy. He and Landi broke up so I'm not sure who he's liking now. Could be Emily or Charlie or who knows. He's such a good kid. He deserves someone who knows what they have when they have him.

I'm hoping to save enough money to get John a membership at the Municipal Golf Course. I just have to stop spending money on Ariel. I've found myself getting back interested in dolls and have bought three more for our collection. They are all 3 Middleton's and are so cute.

Thanksgiving 2007 is almost here and I hope and pray that by this time next year we will be having Thanksgiving with one more member of our family. As always we are praying for our baby girl and can't wait to go and get her!

More later....

0 comments: