THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

November

Well it's November! Referrels finally made it into December! Yay!! Right now the CCAA has referred families through December 8th. Thank goodness November is over! It took 5 months to finish November. Praying that it won't take that long with December or January!

Let's see whats going on with us. Football season is over! We had a terrific year and Coach Stomps is just the best! We scored more this year then we have in years and years. Now we are moving on to Basketball which starts this Thursday! I can't wait!

We are still up in the air about names. Our baby girl has been named about 3 times but we are revisiting all the names just to make sure we have the right name. Of course like John says we probably won't know exactly what to name her until we see her beautiful face! Right now some of the names in the running are,
Keira-Beth
Katey-Beth
Karleigh-Beth
Kara-Beth
Ariel-Beth
Alayna or Laney-Beth
Savannah
We just don't know! I found myself looking and browsing name sights. Just anything to do to help deal with the wait.

Of course we know God has our daughter and she isn't ready yet. He has the perfect little girl for our family picked out and in HIS time we will have our referrel.

Oh we added another pet to the family. One night I noticed something black near John's shop and it was a kitten. It was so funny, John rigged the cage for me and I put food and water in there and then we ran a rope into the den and when she went in we caught her. That's been quite a few months ago and she is now part of the family. Her name is Isabelle and she is so mischevious! She can be so mean but then at night she is so loving. We made the mistake of letting her out the other day and she went under the fence next door. Well the neighbor's sheepdog was out and chased her about 40 feet up a pine tree. Of course once she was up that high she was terrified and had no intentions of coming back down. So John had to pull the bucket truck into the backyard and go up and get her.

Back to the adoption, I've had so many dreams of travel lately. I am still so scared of flying for 17+ hours but I know God will get me through it. I'm so ready just to get her and get home and start her life here. I can't wait to see her at the football and basketball games.

I guess thats it for now. As always I thank God so much for leading us to our babygirl! We love her so much and think about her constantly. I know God is watching over her until we can get there to get her. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

0 comments: