THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love at first sight!

Peggy sent us faxed pictures of Ariel today. They are a bit blurry and of course black and white but we are in love! She looks so chubby! She has a little double chin and is simply gorgeous! I just want to hold her in my arms and never let go!!!!

From everything I can tell all of her medical reports are normal. On her behavior report it says that she is a deep sleeper and very active. She would rather play then sit quietly and she is LOUD! It also says she is Impatient, just like her mommy!!!!!!!!!

We should have pictures in full color by Thursday. We are going to Jackson tomorrow to get her real colored pictures and then spending the night and picking John Cole up from camp on Thursday.

When he finally called me yesterday the call went like this,

"Hey Big Brother!"

"For real?"

"Yep"

"Wow, I'm not supposed to be on the phone but I snuck a call because I figured this was it!!!!"

"Sure is, do you want to know her birthday?"

"Yeah"

"September 18th, 2007!"

"FOR REAL!!!!!! That is the coolest thing EVER!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! WOW"


Then last night when he called his daddy he said "Wow, I'm a brother it hasn't sunk in yet, it's like it's not real." Believe me we know the feeling!!!!

1 comments:

Cherith said...

That is just incredibly sweet! Congrats to you and to the newest big brother!