THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 06, 2008

A Sign from God


So tonight John and I decided to go outside in the pool for awhile. We were actually looking to see if we could see the International Space Station but we never saw it.


Anyway I love floating around the pool and looking at the stars and the sky. Of course, living in the delta mosquitos are horrible. Anyway it was still beautiful. Finally John had enough of the mosquitos and he said let's go inside. It was about 9:30.


So as John was getting out and drying off I was floating around just thinking and decided to pray. I was thanking God for getting us this far in the adoption process and thanking him for everything. Then I said "God I love you so much, thank you so much for everything but if you could show me some kind of sign that we will finally see our baby next week. Show me that it will all be alright."


Well not 30 seconds later as I was floating there and it was all quiet a beautiful shootin star streaked across the sky. Immediantly in my mind came the words,


"Ask and you shall receive."


Oh wow!!!!!

1 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

We loved reading this story - my DH found you on RQ. Thanks for visiting us too!
Congrats on your referral - can't wait for everyone to get their pictures tomorrow!

Alyson LID 01/27/06