THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 02, 2006

Great Basketball Game!

We had a great basketball game tonight! Our boys played in Inverness and were losing for the entire game. I think they must like to play under pressure or something because they won the game by one point in the last second of the game. I think they are going to give their coach a heart attack if they don't quit playing last quarter, or heck last minute games!

I joined two Yahoo DTC groups, the December group and the January group. I was also made co-moderator of the December group which looks like its going to be pretty confusing at first but I'll learn. It looks like both groups are going to be busy with exchanges, secret pals and such for the months until we can go and get our daughters.

I finally finished reading all of the preliminary travel information from Bethany and some of it is pretty funny. For example it says that you have to have new money with no bends but even then China may request another bill. I have to go right now and fill out the preliminary travel info so mama can mail it all out tomorrow.

I also need to talk to mama and John about the Hep. A and B shots and I need to call the health dept. tomorrow and see if we can get them here in Greenville or if we have to go to Greenwood. We need to start this as soon as possible since you have to wait one month between the first two shots and then six months for the last one. That will be cutting it pretty close!

I got up and spoke about Ariel in church last night. I was proud of myself I only cried a little bit. Without God in our life there is no way we would be where we are now. I give God all the praise for taking us where we are in our journey for our China Princess!!

Love you Ariel-Jadeyn!!

0 comments: