THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weight Watchers Weigh In Night

Tonight was weigh in and I lost another 5 pounds! yea!!!! Thats 16 pounds in four weeks so an average of 4 pounds a week. I think thats super and hope it keeps up for awhile. Every pound off is a healthier me for the future.

Nothing new on the adoption progress. Still pulling our hair out waiting on that Log In Date!

John-Cole started weight lifting today and I'm so proud of him. He has lost almost 15 pounds over the last year with basketball and football. He also let it slip that they may choose him as quarterback for Jr. High football next year. Thats a scary thought but exciting for him.

I suppose thats it for now. Just wanted to update on the weight loss so I can keep track.

Love you Princess!!!!

0 comments: