THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 30, 2006

Hi!

Hi!!

Nothing much new lately. Just wanted to say Happy New Year to my baby girl. Its the year of the doggie! I wonder if you were born this year or last. I really think it was last year, maybe December of 2005 but that may just be because December is a special month with daddy's birthday being December 14th.

The CCAA rumors are flying as usual. Now they say 10-14 months but that isn't a fact its just rumors. All CCAA is saying is that they are through reviewing applications through June and through matching through May 13th. I still hope and pray that after Chinese New Year things will speed up some. I just want to get my baby girl home.

John-Cole's team beat Humphreys and did an awesome job in the tourney. They came in 2nd which is fab!!!!

I've been having a few back problems lately. Don't know what it has to do with but I'm hoping it will go away soon!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow again and I'm hoping I've lost. I have tried to do really well. I have to get this weight off. Just losing this little bit makes me feel so much better!

I love you Ariel! Love you so much!! Just know when we can we WILL be there! Wish it was today! Wish you were home with your family!!

0 comments: