THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Started Weight Watchers Today

We won't go into how awfully FAT I am but I did take the first step and joined Weight Watchers last night. I don't ever think I will forget the number on that scale. It was sad and scary. So I started today. Eating all of the points is pretty hard to do and I'm starting to think that maybe thats why I'm so big. I don't eat enough of foods that are good for me to keep my metabolism running right. I will eat sweets or bread or something fattening but when I eat healthy, veggies, fruit etc. I can eat alot of it and it doesn't hurt me. So I have 8-12 months I'll say before travel. I hope to get at least the first 50 pounds off and hopefully more than that!! I remember when I was on Diet Center a few years ago I felt sooo much better even being a bit littler. Its so worth it not only for John, John-Cole and my health but for Ariel. There is no way I'll be able to chase her around at this size.

Tomorrow is my birthday....uggh I feel so old! I can't believe I'll be 34! It seems like yesterday I was a teenager and now I have a teenager!!

Oh I have a funny story that I'm keeping to myself for now but one day John will read it and hopefully laugh. I mentioned that John got a new laptop right at Christmas Time. Well hes been all over me to take care of it or hes taking it to work and not bringing it home. So I've done really good at keeping it clean and not downloading *MUCH*. Well John-Cole called today to come and pick him up from school. So I sat the laptop on the floor and left it open. Well when we got home Isis was laying in the middle of the keyboard asleep! I guess it was warm! John would have killed me and ISIS!!!! So .... then I start it up and it won't work. Scared me to death! I can't get on the internet at all!!!! I called John and acted dumb. I have no idea why its doing this. So after Straight X we came home and it took him about 10 minutes to figure out that if you mash the function key together with another key it turns the internet connection off. Well Isis probably had every key mashed as he was ASLEEP on the keyboard! So its fixed, John doesn't know, I took the blame and Isis is INNOCENT I TELL YOU! I do love my cat!!!!

Hummm no new news on the adoption. Alot of LIDates seemed to come today but I haven't heard from Kevie and it would be beyond awesome to be LID this soon after we were DTC. So I'll just say I love you baby girl!!!! God keep our baby girl safe in your arms and let her know we will be there to get her as soon as they will let us!

0 comments: