THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just wanted to say Goodnight

Night baby girl.

Just wanted to say that we did our income taxes yesterday and if I did them right we are well on our way to having the $$$$ for travel. I really hope I did everything right.

Tomorrow we will go and find out and I'll update. I love you baby girl! Bought you the cutest little coat today. It's leopard fur and a size 24 months so it should fit you for quite a while.

Love you my princess Ariel! I'm still trying to get your daddy to learn how to spell your name. Its funny, he writes Areil Jadyen........instead of Ariel-Jadeyn! He'll learn though.

In Wal-Mart today there was a Chinese family who had the cutest little girl with them. I wanted to just follow them around to look at the gorgeous little girl!!!! Can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms!

Ms. Mary had pictures of Natalie today. She is so gorgeous and she looks so so happy! This time next year you will be too!!!!

Again God just hold our baby girl tightly in your arms and whisper in her ear that her mommy and daddy will be there to get her as soon as possible! Tell her how much we all love her and can't wait to give her kisses and snuggles and hugs!!!!!

0 comments: