THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Had another Ladybug Sighting

Had another ladybut sighting last night. I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed and there she was on the counter behind the tub. I of course called John in there and told him to save her. He opened the window and she flew off. I hope she is a sign that our Log In Date will be here soon!

We had our first game in the district tourney tonight and our boys beat Ruleville and our girls beat Ruleville too. So we move on. Our boys will play Humphreys and I'm honestly not sure who our girls will play. I think Deer Creek. I think our girls have a good chance to take this all the way! That would be awesome. Our boys play Humphreys Thursday night and they haven't beat them. Its possible and would be awesome so I can hope but say its not likely. But I will keep the faith for them.

John-Cole and April are liking each other again. I just hope they go very very slow. I love both of those kids so much and they are such super best friends! I just don't want them to ruin that and at this age the ""relationship"" think can be so stressful.

I've been flip-flopping on calling my baby girl Ariel and Jadeyn lately. I really think its going to take looking at that picture for the first time to know "who" she is. I already know shes my daughter sent to us from God, I just don't know what we are going to call her. One day its definately Ariel and the next day its Jadeyn. There are alot of Jadeyns' though, both boys and girls coming along and I don't want her to be One of Three in her class as she grows up. Kind of like it is with Madison and Abbie and Olivia. There are soooo many Maddie's out there. Ariel isn't very common so I may stick with that unless she is 100 percent Jadeyn when I see her.

There really isn't any new news on the referral front. I believe its still the 9-10 month waiting period which still puts us in a August-October referrel date. CCAA did update their websight to say that applications have been matched up until May 15th. So that will have them traveling in February. So thats a 9 month wait until travel time. That would be super. Of course with Chinese New Year coming up things may slow down. Hopefully they will pick back up mid-February though. I'm so ready to go and get my baby girl!

Oh, I didn't get to weigh in tonight because of the ballgame at Deer Creek. John-Cole wanted to stay and watch Humphreys and CDA so we didn't get home in time. I'm kind of glad because its ""that time"" and I know I have water retention. If I had gained because of fluid I would feel horrible. I haven't been off program at all but by next week ""that time"" will be over and hopefully at weigh in the weight will be truer than it would have been tonight. I'm still doing really well following the diet. Its really the easiest thing I've ever done. The water is getting easier and easier to drink except that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth which I can't stand. As for food its pretty easy to stay on. With the Weight Watcher Smart Ones and sandwiches and all the WW sweets you can just about have something for ever craving possible. I am thinking of getting some vitamins.....just a multi-vitamin and then maybe some fiber pills. I could live on veggies and I know I'm not getting enough protein in. At least I can feel my pants getting bigger. Hopefully I'll have at least 40 more pounds off by the time we travel. I'll feel so much better about myself and be so much more comfortable.

To my baby girl, as always mama and daddy love you so much. We can't wait to see you. Tonight at the ballgame we were talking about how this time next year you would be toddeling around and how John-Cole would be right there with you. He can't wait to meet you and neither can your granny! Honestly the entire town can't wait to meet you!!!! We talk about you constantly and think about you all the time. God wrap your arms around our baby girl, keep her safe and sound and whisper to her how much she is loved. Tell her we will be there as soon as they will let us.

Love you my precious angel!!

1 comments:

Scarlett said...

Hey Beth!!! I found the link to your site from an old post and then found your blog!

I have a blog now too...We haven't started the paperchase yet, but I hope that we are getting closer!

If you are interested, my blog is at http://waitingforourladybug.blogspot.com/

Catch ya later!