THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 13, 2006

Ladybug Sighting!

Its so funny when you see a ladybug on a really important day! We got our brown envelope from Guangzhou today and then tonight while I was working in Ariel's scrapbook I found a ladybug. Of course I took her outside and set her free. Ladybugs mean luck so I'm hoping this means our luck with Ariel's referrel will pick up. I'm praying for an August Referrel!

John went to pick John-Cole up from his basketball game. It was in Mark's the furthest away I think, maybe Tallulah is farther but its far enough. Of course they all lost with the exception of the Jr. High Girls who almost always win. Thats okay though they are having fun.

In closing I love you my baby girl where ever you are. I miss you everyday that you aren't here with us. God love our baby girl and keep her safe.

0 comments: