THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Its been a few days!

Its been a few days since I've written. Really nothing new on the adoption front. I keep hoping that we will hear of our LID but not yet. We were supposed to get our shots last week but mama and I both got the worst cold ever and they wouldn't give them to us with fever. We have Matt this weekend so John-Cole has had a good time. They are at Kat's b'day party right now. I hope they have a good time. Humm basketball is the same. They beat Benton again which was awesome. Our tourney starts Tuesday at Deer Creek. It would be awesome if they would do good.

We bought Ariel loads of little outfits from Pennys today. So cute!!

To my baby girl. I love you! I miss you everyday and hope and pray we can get you as soon as possible! God has already blessed us with the birth of you in our heart and I can't wait to hold you in my arms!!

0 comments: