THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hi baby girl!

Hi baby girl. Its been a few days since I posted. I've been down a little reading about delays in referral time. I know that I just have to trust in God to bring us together in his time but I miss you so much. I feel like you should be here with me right now. As I sit here typing on the computer and watching TV I feel like I should be taking care of you. You need your mommy and I need my baby girl. I know God has a purpose for both of us and I know His timing is perfect and we will be together at the perfect time. I'm just human and impatient.

We played Deer Creek last night and lost by one point. It was a really good game. I swear our boys don't know how to play a game without having people sitting on the edge of their seats. One point!!!!

I did weigh in for the first time last night and I'm down 5 pounds. I've got a long way to go but its a start. I can feel my jeans being loser which is wonderful! I also feel so much better drinking water instead of Diet Coke all the time. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Diet Coke but limiting them is really helping.

I wish I would hear from Kevie about our LID. I'm sure we are logged in by now but a date would be wonderful! I'm still hoping for an August referral and a late September travel date.

We should get our money back from our taxes sometimes next week. I have to send a check to Bethany for authentication, I also need to send the signed form that we read the travel information to Bethany. I need to send in the Tempo travel form and make appointments for our shots.

Here is something I don't want to forget as well. I would like to ask Tempo if there is a possible way to stay a few extra days in Hong Kong and go to Hong Kong Disney. I know it all depends on the age of Ariel but its a once in a lifetime opportunity. I wish we had the chance to go to Hong Kong first like we do Beijing. I think we leave from Hong Kong on the way back to the U.S.A. so I don't know how that works but I plan to ask.

I love you, mommy's baby girl. You daddy, granny and big brother love you too! We can't wait to hold you in our arms!! Never forget that and let God and your nannies take care of you until we can come get you.

0 comments: