THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 19, 2005

Cute John-Cole and April Story

Nothing much new is going on, I just thought I would share a cute John-Cole and April story that I don't want to forget.

John-Cole and April have agreed that they can both date as many people as they want until its time to get married. Then they are going to marry each other. Thats fine with us because they are so close. I would never want them to date right now and then break up and end up not liking each other. The closeness they have is awesome and something that doesn't happen very often.

Anyway Wednesday Night at Straight X Heather Azar was showing off her engagement ring from Drake Colilns. April looks at John-Cole and says, "See that ring? You remember what it looks like because thats what I want!" John-Cole was like.......oooookay!!!!!

Then at the Basketball Game Friday Night John-Cole had been playing the entire game and the coach pulled him out to put some of the "B" team in. Well John-Cole had just sat down when April and Jennifer were leaving. April yells.......JOHN-COLE! John-Cole didn't hear her so she yells again. The coach looks at her and she says,
"I don't care if the coach looks or not I'm not leaving without telling John-Cole I love him!"

I do love that baby girl though. I would be thrilled if they did marry down the line or at the very least if they keep this close friendship throughout high school. I look at John-Cole and April and realize that John and I started dating at the same age April is now (9th grade). John-Cole will be the same age John and I were in less than a year. What a scary thought. My baby is growing up!! Its so hard to think of him dating anyone seriously but if he finds the right one, like I did then thats wonderful! If that person is April then its more wonderful. Now if he reads this he will kill me and if April reads it she will LOVE IT!!!!!! LOL!

Lets see, on the adoption front I was hoping that we would get the return address slip in today but I guess thats asking for a little much since it was only delivered on Friday. Maybe tomorrow. Being my father's daughter I would love to call Grand Rapids and say "DID YOU GET OUR DOSSIER????" "ARE YOU WORKING ON IT????" "WHEN WILL WE BE DTC????" "I WANT TO HIJACK A PLANE AND GO GET OUR DAUGHTER!!!!" Okay I'm not hijacking a plane....LOL! I just wish Ariel could be here with us this Christmas! Again I just pray God wraps his arms around her and holds her safe and tight and lets her know how much we love her, and that we will be there to bring her home as soon as we can! Oh after this post I'm going to post a picture of an Adoption "wish" card that I love. It says it all.

Humm as for Christmas we won't be doing much, John-Cole still wants the Bass Guitar which we are going to get him. He is going to love playing in the Youth Band. Alan says it won't be hard for him to learn.

Buster and Vicki called and Christmas has been changed to Saturday afternoon so I guess we will see all the Bingham's then. Christmas we will go to church and I guess stay home and fix Christmas Dinner. No plans for New Years unless we do something at the church.

Oh, John-Cole has been home all day today. He hasn't shut up since he woke up. He has sang and banged and danced and gone in and out and in and out and is pretty much hyper beyond control. I'm surprised Matt isn't over here or he isn't at Matt or John-Allen's. John came home for dinner and told him to go outside and rake leaves......yea thats gonna happen.....LOL! Anyway I'll end for now!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! subaru headlamp 84102ga100 blackberry blackberry 7230 euro 401k nude chubby gallerys 1999 pontiac grand am service manual Xenical sales weight loss

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »