THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

We didn't do much today. John-Cole's Guitar came in thank goodness. I really hope hes surprised but hes so sneaky I have no idea. He may know hes getting it, I have no idea.

We got him a Ole Miss Chair, Kelley Clarkson C.D. and a new Basketball yesterday, oh and I also got him a Guitar Stand.

Bought John 2 shirts, a pair of pants and a really cute jacket.

We go to Buster and Vicki's tomorrow. I guess I need to wrap the presents for the little kids. Autin, Kelley, Emily, Stephanie, Carolyn and Laura Leigh.

Mama is cooking trash and Buck Eyes, shes going to make chess squares tomorrow. We got an Italian Cream Cake and a Lemon Ice Box Pie from Connie's Kitchen. Joel is deep frying a turkey for us.

This time next year our baby girl will be here with us! I can't wait to tell her how much I love her and to spoil her rotten just like her brother!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Hentai anime hardcore