THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 12, 2005

Sent our Dossier to Kevie this morning!

Well we overnighted our Dossier to Kevie today, she should have it tomorrow afternoon! We are praying that everything is okay and that we can send our original to Grand Rapids by the end of the week!

I'm thinking we will be DTC by either the end of the month or beginning of January! I'm so excited to get this milestone behind us! I'll update when I hear back from Kevie.

We had a good time this weekend at all of our Christmas Parties! Friday night was our Couples Party at the church! I ended up with a candle and John ended up with......oh a plug in heated and cooled travel mug! Mark's Straight X Party was Saturday night. It was fun as well. We got a massaging head pillow, lol!

We helped with the Spaghetti benefit at church last night. I believe we raised around $2,000 dollars. Wow would that be awesome if later we could have a supper to raise money for the adoption.

Speaking of money, we are hoping everything turns out okay. We have IRS refunds coming plus a little saved money but it still looks like we will be short. We are thinking of asking Mark if we can do a spaghetti supper. I really didn't want to ask for donations but it looks like we are going to have to. I'm trying to think of things that we could auction off or possibly other fundraisers. We will get there somehow though, even if we have to sell everything we own....LOL! Things aren't that dramatic but it is time to start thinking of the money we are short.

Anyway, I'll update when I hear from Kevie!!!!!!! I can't wait to get things DTC for Ariel!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»