THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last night was fun, John-Cole was thrilled with his Bass. I fooled him so good! He opened the amp and still didn't realize that the actual guitar was here. So he did good. He bought a CD/MP3 player, got Kelley Clarkson on CD, got a basketball (which he hasn't put down yet), his Bass, a Guitar Stand, his amp and an Ole Miss chair. Also another $30 in his stocking.

Tomorrow is SHOPPING!!!!!

I wish my baby girl was here. Next year she will be though if thats God's will!

Now the hard part, dieting and getting myself ready to go to China. I hope to lose at least 50 pounds before going to China. I'm going to start the diet on the 2nd and then join the program at church with Amanda and Shirley.

Well I guess thats about it for today. Merry Christmas!! I hope to have news that our Dossier has wings soon!

I love you Ariel-Jadeyn and we can't wait to bring you home!!

0 comments: