THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Still need one state seal.......

Well we had one State Seal missing so I called at lunch and Nan at the Secretary of State's office said she had just mailed it out so it should be here tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. So it looks like it will be the beginning of next week before we can get the Dossier overnighted to Kevie to have her check over it.

Our party at Garfield's was fun last night. We talked about the official United States approval and how it looks like 8.5 - 9 months now before refferal. I joked that I guess I'm officially pregnant now. Everyone joked with John and said now he had to treat me like I was pregnant and do everything I say, to which he said I already DO THAT....LOL!

Its icky and rainy and cold here today. We had hoped for some snow but it doesn't look like thats going to happen! Guess thats it for today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »