THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 30, 2005

WE ARE OFFICIALLY DTC!!!!!!

We are officially DTC as of December 29th, 2005!!

Just got the email from Kevie which says the following,




My oh My! You are on the fast track! I just got an email saying that your dossier was mailed to China already! It went out yesterday!! Your log-in date will probably end up being about 3 weeks from now. I'll let you know when we hear, but it probably won't be until the end of January/first of February (or later due to the Chinese New Year) when the next batch of referrals get sent in. Let's see. Add 9 months to Mid-January, and you would expect the referral in September '06 based on PAST experience...can't predict the future of course, but that would be our best guess.

I have a family near Memphis (Coldwater) who are probably going to be in the next batch of dossiers to China. They don't use email, but they said to please give you their phone number.
Her name is Glenna 662-233-2936 if you'd like to call them. If you want me to give them your number, let me know.

Kevie O'Haver, LCSW
Northern Mississippi
662-801-1211

Now to Him who is able to do immearsurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! AMEN.

We are so excited. John even got a bit teary eyed. We are there!!!! We are really out of the U.S. and on our way to China!!!!

It seems so unreal and right now my emotions are on a rollercoaster ride. I'm shaking, my heart is racing and I want to cry everytime I think about it!!

Kevie also mailed our Indroductory travel information that we need to sit down and read!

So it looks like by August-October we will be on our way to get our daughter!!!!!