THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve!

I started on Ariel's Wish Scrapbook last night and its really going to be pretty! I have to buy new stickers so it won't look like the same ones over and over. I really wish my baby girl was home this Christmas!

John was talking last night and he said, you know, Ariel is going to be daddy's baby! She probably will! She is going to be so spoiled. I just wish we had her here with us.

John-Cole's Christmas Present is on its way. John is supposed to be calling UPS to see if they will hold it at the hub instead of delivering it here. I thought it might come today so I got up early and wouldn't you know it, I hadn't been in the den 10 minutes until out of the bedroom he comes. At 7:30!!!! Hes so sneaky! I think I'm going to tell him that Musicians Friend emailed me and told me they were sorry but his guitar was out of stock and that it won't be in until February! Will serve him right for being so darned sneaky!

Mama has gone to Oxford for the day. I'm hoping she gets back in time to run to Judge Littles and pick up the Basketball and Cones. He also wants a Kelley Clarkson C.D. and if I can find a cheap CD Player I'll get it for him.

Oh remember I mentioned that I had started Ariel's 100 Good Wishes Quilt? Well it was soooo uneven that I ended up taking it all apart and will start over once I buy a rotary cutter at Wal-Mart and try to make it more even. I think I'll sew it in squares rather than straight lines. That may have been one of my mistakes.

Oh here is a funny story. John can't spell Ariel's name. I've been asking him and he will say A-R-E-I-L to which I say, No, I before E! Then he will say okay A-R-I-E-L. So then I say spell her other name and he says J-A-D-Y-N.....Nope! J-A-D-E-N....Nope!! I say J-A-D-E-Y-N to which he says why did you add the y in there? Because J-A-D-E-N is a boys way of spelling it. So why did you add the E? Because she may want to be called Ariel-Jade so I wanted the actual spelling of Jade to be in her name. Its so funny!!

Talk to you all later (if anyone is reading this....LOL!)