THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Day After Christmas!!!!!

Well Christmas is over for another year! I can't wait for next year!! I can't wait to have Ariel here!

John-Cole actually got up and went shopping with mama and me this morning. It was so funny because on Christmas Eve we wanted to hide some Disney Christmas Stockings and some perfume and John-Cole hid it all for us. I told him last night he needed to go with us so he could find everything he hid. I wasn't serious but he was up and went. He found everything too....LOL!

We hit Wal-Mart first and stocked up on perfume and bath sets. I also bought the other three Disney stocking they had. So we have Ariel, Aurora, Belle and Snow White. I need to see if I can find Cinderella although we bought John-Cole a basketball stocking so we really don't need another one.

Then we went to McRaes. I got a Fossil watch which was an additional 50% off. I think it ended up costing $29 dollars. Its really cute. Here is the sweet part. John-Cole had some money and he found something Ariel just had to have. He picked it out all by himself and used his money to get it. Its the cutest little pink onsie and on the front it says,

I'm the Princess which means we're going to do things MY WAY!

How true is that going to be!!!!

We took Dootsie to the vet. She isn't feeling well at all. I hope shes okay because she has really gotten under mama's skin. The vet sent off tests to Memphis and we should know something by the end of the week.

Thats it for now!!

0 comments: