THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting......

Wish Kevie would call with news on the Dossier. Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting..........

I got all my quilt squares cut last night, now I'm contemplating whether to try and piece and start the quilt or not. I don't want to ruin it but I also think I'll do okay. Its going to be a good bit bigger than the first one I made.

Also contemplating what to get John-Cole for Christmas. He really wants a Bass Guitar, I don't know. He needs a new bed but we don't have the $$$$ for that right now with saving for Ariel.

Oh I got the cutest stocking. Its light blue and has Ariel from The Little Mermaid on it and has Ariel embroidered on it. Its darling! I can't wait for my little girl to get here.

Humm what else, just brain storming here......we play Washington Friday night and Manchester here on Saturday. John-Cole has exams this week. I suppose we will be studying Science and English tonight. I really hope he has good grades. Basketball is so important to him and he really wants to be in Beta Club.

I guess its not possible to will the phone to ring! So I guess I'll end for now. I'll update tonight if I hear from Kevie. I really want to get the Dossier off to Grand Rapids this week!!!!

Oh still trying to decide if Ariel will be Ariel, Ariel-Jade, Ariel-Jadeyn, Jadeyn or what. Guess we will have to look at her to know "WHO" she is. We know shes Ariel-Jadeyn Barbara but beyond that don't know. John-Cole swears hes going to call her A.J. but I don't think so!!!!