THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

We got our Return Receipt from Grand Rapids!



Yay!!!! We got the returned receipt today from Grand Rapids. So we know they have the Dossier in their hands. Now if they will process it as quickly as possible! What a wonderful Christmas Present that would be to have our Wings to China before Christmas. I don't really think thats possible but it would be awesome!!!! Maybe early January though!

Eloise comes on tonight....LOL! John-Cole has been yelling about it all day. We of course are recording it so I can look forward to hearing, I'm Eloise, I'm Six for the next year! He swears he wants to name Ariel - Eloise.... Nope not happening!

We got an email from Mark last night saying that Kris's cancer is back. If anyone is reading this please keep Kris Kelly in your prayers. April is scared to death because she goes back to the Dr. tomorrow. She should be in Memphis now as a matter of fact. We pray that its God's will that her cancer not come back. I know shes terrified because Kris's is back.

On another note, we have flurries in the forecast. That doesn't happen much in Mississippi! I wish it would snow and snow and snow! I can't remember the last time we saw any signifigant snow! That would be awesome!

We ordered John-Cole's Christmas today. I didn't think there would be a chance of it getting here before Christmas but they said it could! Hes really going to be surprised! We are also getting him some basketball stuff!

I would love to work on Ariel's quilt more tonight. Its time to sew the rows together. I guess I need to iron them out and get started.

OH! We made Christmas Cookies last night. It was so funny! John and I were decorating ours so pretty and neatly and we look over and John-Cole has the frosting (which I bought in a can like Cheese Whiz comes in)....anyway he has the can in his mouth and is squirting all the icing in his mouth!!!! So we told him to stop and he starts putting loads of icing on the cookies. John asked him what on earth he was decorating and he said it was abstract art. Crazy kid!