THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 16, 2005

Started Ariel's 100 Good Wishes Quilt

Started Ariel's 100 Good Wishes Quilt last night. If I can get it somewhat even its going to be really pretty. Its going to be much bigger than the last one I made.

We also bought the Stephen Curtis Chapman CD All I want for Christmas, of course I cried when I saw the pictures and heard his daughter read the Christmas Story. I so want my baby girl home! Bethany in Grand Rapids should receive our Dossier today so again saying prayers that everything is the way it should be and that it will be authenticated and sent to China soon!

John-Cole plays at Washington tonight. It would be awesome if they could win! Then they play Manchester tomorrow at the school. We also have to find John-Cole some kind of Christmas Present. Its going to be a small Christmas this year but thats okay, especially since the outcome of saving all the money is Ariel.

Oh and I've got a cold.....LOL! I feel horrible, all stuffy but I guess that can be expected from the crazy weather we have here. John-Cole finished exams today and hes home for 2 weeks so at least it won't be boring. Nothing is ever boring with John-Cole!

Okay thats it for now! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: