THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Got our State Seals!

Yay!
We got our State Seals in today! It moved so fast from getting our 171 to getting the Seals. We have to go tomorrow and make copies of everything and then go and get some passport photos.

I'm hoping to have everything overnighted to Kevie by Monday. Then maybe everything can go to Grand Rapids by the end of next week. I have no idea how long authentication will take but I'm praying for DTC by December 31st.

Oh I also found out that people who are traveling right now were DTC the very end of March so it looks like if we are DTC by the end of December we will get a refferel around mid August and then travel around the end of September! So it looks like right around the time John-Cole goes back to school everything will be coming in!

Now we have to start raising money for travel and China expense. I know we will have some from the IRS refunds and then some from mama's retirement that she is giving us. So we will see! We also have to go and get the Hepatitus shots started. I'm still up in the air about Typhoid and especially the Malaria pills as I've heard both have horrible side effects. I think we should be fine if we drink NOTHING but bottled water. How oh how will I do without my Diet Cokes.....LOL! Do they have Diet Cokes in China? I'm being silly now!!!!

This week are Christmas Parties. We have one small one tonight at Garfields and then our couples party is Friday night and our Straight X Party is at Mark's Saturday Night. We are playing Dirty Santa at both parties which should be alot of fun!

Hummm I guess thats about it for now!! If anyone reads this Merry Christmas!! Oh I also wanted to mention that Forrest and Robin finally have their Homestudy found and we are so hoping to be DTC with them. It would be so terrific to go with people who have been to China and who know whats going on. Maybe they will calm me down as getting on that plane is going to be some task!! Ariel is worth it though!!!!! Can't wait to hold and love my China Doll!