THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Got Travel Information

We got Travel Information from Kevie today. Haven't heard that our Dossier has left the U.S. yet though. Wish that would hurry up but as always I know God knows whats going on and everything will happen as he wants it too.

Went to the Dr. this morning. I ended up in the E.R. the other night with bad back pain and also horrible pain in my breasts under my arm. Well Dr. Montesi seriously suggested breast reduction surgery. It's funny because a bulletin board friend just had this done so I've asked her to email me. How wonderful would it be not to have these big old things anymore....LOL! I know its a serious surgery but how awesome would it be to be that comfortable! We'll see I guess.

I'm bored, John-Cole is asleep and I don't have to much to do. I guess I need to start working on Ariel's quilt and scrapbook again. I did finally get the Wish Book in from the auction back in October but I'll probably re-do the entire thing. I had to take apart the quilt because it was way to uneven. I bought a rotary cutter and pad to be able to do the cutting correctly. I just haven't felt like having the patience to do it. I ordered some really cute stickers off of ebay to do the scrapbook with. I also bought some at Wal-Mart and dollar tree that are Christmas since some of my wishes are christmas. I'm trying to remember the swaps I've signed up for,
Classics
Fairy Tale
American/Asian
Ladybugs
Bugs in General
I think thats it.......thats enough.....LOL!

I'm really hoping to hear from Kevie soon about our Dossier going to China!!

Sad update to my above post about Kris and her cancer. Kris is our youth pastors wife. She is probably mid 30s. Her cancer is back and it is worse than before. God does everything for a reason and we have to keep our faith in him even through the rough times. So if you pray, please pray for the Kelly family, Mark, Kris, Caden and Cassidy. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and this wonderful family really needs our prayers right now.

I suppose thats all for right now! John still hasn't mentioned anything about going to the Bowling Lanes on New Years. I don't know what will come of that, I'll just keep quiet and let him make his choices.

0 comments: